My Turn To Take Care of Step daddy Tonight

Hi daddy…

Already in bed?

ummmm...Can I join you?

(giggle).. okay...

(you get into bed and snuggle up close to him)

So… I know you were probably expecting Jenna or Lacey tonight, but I asked them if it was all right if… if…. (hesitant inhale).... I could take a turn with you tonight…

They both said I could, daddy. They said they were proud of me and told me to hurry to your room.

Is… is it all right? That I asked to be your in your bed tonight?

You didnt think I was interested?? Daddy… of-of course I was!

I've been waiting for so long… so that I could be old enough…

And when I turned 18 last month I waited… and waited… and waited to see if you would ever take me by the hand and lead me to your bedroom…

But you never did… and… well… (giggle) I just got tired of waiting (giggle)

(Snuggle)

Mmmhmmm… you take such good care of us girls, daddy…

You barely knew us when you married Mom.

But you grew to love us, and took us as your own.

Especially after she… after she left us so soon…

(Snuggle and sigh)

It was so hard on you, daddy… so hard to lose the woman you loved like that… and having to take care of three stepdaughters at the same time..

But you did your best... You really did…

But we knew a man like you has... needs… and we didn’t hold it against you when you started dating again… even though none of us liked any of those women you got with.. And to be honest, none of them liked us either… they didn’t like how we reminded them of mom...

(just breathing and snuggling for a bit)

I was the one that came up with the idea, you know….

What Jenna did, i mean..

I told her I was scared… i was scared that if you dated and married someone else, that…. Umm…. that...that... you might forget about us or something

I know it was stupid… I knew you would never do that…. I knew you loved us and all… but… but we all still thought it…

So that’s why Jenna came into your bedroom late one night….

(giggle) yes daddy… Lacey and I knew from the beginning….

We were outside the door of your room… we heard you talk for a long time… and then you both got quiet…. and then we could definitely hear her again…

(giggle)... she tried to muffle her whimpers with her face in the pillow as you plowed her hard from behind... but we could still hear (giggle)...

You look so embarrassed daddy! (giggle)... why? What, you didn’t think we wouldn’t notice that she would start spending less nights in her bedroom and more nights sneaking into yours?

Or the way she would tease you lewdly when we were all together… as you turned red and pretended not to notice?

(giggle) I admit it, it was pretty funny to see you try to deny it.. it was so cute..

But there was no denying it that one saturday morning... when Lacey and I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see you making breakfast… while Jenna was down on her knees with her hands around your ass and her mouth around your cock… mmm… we got there just in time to see you shoot your load into her slippery little toungue…

You were sputtering and stammering, struggling to pull up your pj’s while Jenna almost spit out your cum laughing… and Lacey and I just sat at the table like everything was normal and said that we wanted extra chocolate in our pancakes :3

Mmmm… After that, it was basically an open secret.

Don’t feel guilty, daddy… no one blames you for taking what Jenna offered… out of all of us, she looks the most like mom. And it… well, it kind of brought us closer us a family..

And of course Jenna would tell us all about how good you were in bed…. How good you were at making love to her… how good your cum tasted…. How good your cock felt filling up her tight little pussy…. (giggle) ummmm yes, girls talk, daddy!

Anyway, it wasn’t long after that when Lacey started taking turns going to your bedroom at night, especially once Jenna got busy with college.

(giggle) Lacey’s even worse at keeping quiet, isn’t she? She’s such a little slut who can’t stop shrieking when you’re deep inside her, isn’t she? I don’t even need to outside your door to hear *that* (giggle)

Two stepdaughters taking turns taking care of their daddy’s needs… and now you have a third… me.

Daddy… why… why are you looking away…..

What do you mean, I don’t need to do anything for you…. ?

What do you mean, ‘we can just cuddle’....?

Daddy… that’s not fair…

I know i’m… i’m the youngest and that you still see my as your baby girl, but i’m 18 now… i’m a grown woman…

And i just want the same special connection that Jenna and Lacey have with you…

Sigh….

I’ve… I’ve had these urges for you, daddy… urges that I’ve been keeping inside for so long… and i’ve been such a good girl and waited and waited and waited…

Waited until it was my turn to be with you...

But i don’t have to wait anymore, daddy….

Now i can be with you... (kiss)... the way I want to be with you.. (kiss)...

I’m going to take off my shorts and my panties and straddle you now daddy… I want to give you a little taste of what you could have.

(you slip off your clothes and straddle daddy’s crotch, throwing the shorts to the floor and wrapping your panties around your fingers)

Mmmm…. Do you like my panties, daddy? I picked them out extra special for tonight….

Here, daddy… let me put them up to your face…. i’ve been wearing them all day… my pussy’s been leaking so much in anticipation for tonight… the night I would give myself to daddy…

They’re all sticky with your baby girl’s juices….

(you sniff your panties deeply along with daddy)

Mmmm smell the scent of my sweet little pussy… taste my wetness…

See daddy… you tell me you don’t want this, but i can feel your cock hardening between my legs….mmm

Nothing but your pj’s to stop you from sliding inside me….

Doesn’t that feel good, daddy? My hips grinding against yours…. My soft pussy grazing along the underside of your cock….

(giggle) Look at you inhale into my panties ,daddy…. You didn’t resist very hard (giggle)

Mmmm….. but what *is* very hard is your cock… fuckkkk daddy…. look at that tent you are makinng… (giggle) youre gonna burst out of your pj’s….

Mm… i think its time for me to let daddy’s big boy loose… (giggle)

Let me just… mm…. slide these down and your boxers tooo….

(you release daddy’s cock and it bounces upright in front of your face)

Mmmmm… ohhhh fuck…. Daddy! ….

It’s… so... big (giggle)

Wow… Jenna and Lacey said it was huge but…. Holy shit….. Look at my fingers barely able to get around it… (giggle)

I can’t believe i finally have daddy’s cock in my hands…. just inches away from my mouth

(you spit on daddy’s cock and begin to jerk it)

Ohh fuck dadddy… it’s like a baseball bat… no wonder you make Jenna and Lacey scream so much….

Mmm.. are you going to make me scream too, daddy? Make me scream when you put your baseball bat cock inside me? (giggle)

Oh gosh… look at the precum drip from your head….

(you begin to lick and slurp his precum as you tug on his cock)

**insert sexy noises / ad-lib dirty talk for as long as you wish**

Is this what you like, daddy? Your baby girl’s mouth wrapped around your cock?

(you continue to suck the head of his cock)

I can be a real good girl for you, daddy… a real nasty girl… i’ll do all the things my sisters won’t do for you..

(sucking)

Lacey told me you wanted to fuck her in the ass once… but she started crying because of the pain and told you to stop, right as you were trying to push your cock into her bum… (giggle)

(sucking)

That must have been so awful, daddy… what was she thinking? Letting a little pain get in the way of daddy’s pleasure…

I would never say no to you, daddy…

(sucking)

If you told me you wanted to fuck my ass, I wouldn’t even need to say a word…

I would just bend over in front of you, reach my hands back and spread open my buttcheeks for you…

Your pleasure is my priority, daddy… nothing is too perverted or disgusting… or degrading… as long as it gets your rocks off...

(sucking)

(giggle) hmm how i can prove to you how much i’m willing to please you daddy….

Mmmmm… i think i know (giggle)

let me start by worshipping your big daddy balls…. Mmmm

(you kiss, lick and sloppily slober over daddy’s balls)

Mmm daddy… your balls are so heavy…. So full of cum…. Mmmm yess…. I can’t wait to feel it shoot out of your cock…. Those thick ropes of sloppy semen all over me… and in me.. mmm….. My tight holes are going to milk it all out of you, daddyyy…..

(you kiss, lick and sloppily slober over daddy’s balls)

Now spread your legs open, daddy…. Yes… wider… more… (giggle) more….

Mm… my tongue’s going to go lower (lick).... And lower… (lick)

(you start licking daddy’s asshole)

Shhhh….. relax, daddy… just relax…..

Have you ever had a rimjob, daddy?

Mm… I read online that daddies like it when their babygirls use their wet pink tongues to lick their daddy’s bumhole (giggle)....

Do you like seeing my pretty face down here, daddy?

Do you like looking into my eyes…. Feeling my hot breath on your balls as my wet little tongue licks and teases your tight butthole… (giggle)

I’m so nasty for you daddy…. I’m so dirrrrty…

Your dirty, nasty, fuckdoll stepdaughter….

And you love it, don’t you daddy?

You can’t lie to me…. I can feel how hard your cock is as i slowly jack it up… and down...…

it’s hard as steeel, dripping precum all over my fingers…

(you continue rimming daddy and jacking his cock)

You don’t even notice how loud you’re groaning as your butthole tries to clench against my teasing tongue…. (giggle) just let it relax daddy…. Just let it relax…. It will feel really good...

(you continue to give the most amazing rimjob to daddy)

Yesss daddy… yes… (licking) just like that… ahhhh…. Mmmm… yes…. (licking)

Feel my tongue dart in and out of your butt.. Oh fuck.. Yes… ahhhh… (licking)

(giggle) you’re squirming daddy! (giggle)

Mm (giggle) that’s just my finger, daddy… just my wet slick finger going into your butt….

It will feel good, daddy, it will feel good i promise mmmm yes.. mmmmmmm Seee? See? My finger’s inside…. Mmmm see how good that feels rubbing against your prostrate….. I’m going to tease it so it gives me the biggest, thickest, creamiest load…..

Do you like this daddy? One hand playing with your ass… the other jacking your cock…. Mmmmhmmmmm and now my tongue can go back licking and sucking on those big sweaty balls of yours.. Mmmmmhmmm

(daddy’s eyes roll to the back of his head as he is overwhelmed by the pleasure you’re giving him)

Mmm your balls are twitching, daddy (slurp).... Are you gonna cum? Mmm are you gonna erupt with my tongue in your balls and my fist around your shaft…. Yeah… daddy… yeah?

(you abruptly stop, denying him his orgasm)

(giggle) mmmm… not yet, daddy…. Not yet….

Awww… daddyyyyy.. Don’t look so disappointed and grumpyyyyyy

Hmmmm i know what will make you feel better….

Let me get slide my way back up your bodyy……

(giggle) mm.. back here again..on top of you…

mmm but this time there’s nothing separating my sopping wet pussy from sliding along the length of your thick, hard shaft…

Does that feel good daddy… sliding my cunt against your throbbing cock… my soft little pussy lips kissing and massaging your bulging, veiny cock… I can feel it ache for me… rock hard for me… wanting to punish me for my teasing… ready to teach me a lesson… mmm fuckkkk i’m so hot… i’m so wet… i’m so ready…...

Mmm.. want to hear a secret, daddy…?

Let me get closer…

(whisper) i’m a virgin, daddy…. I’ve never had anyone inside me… (giggle) all the boys in school want me… they want to fuck me so so bad… they can tell that i’m such a horny little slut… but they don’t know that I only want to be a horny little slut for my daddy… they don’t know that my pussy belongs to my daddy… that my virginity belongs to my daddy…. Mmm

Do you want to take my virginity, daddy? Do you want to push your hard rough cock into the soft wet tightness of my cunt… you want to, dont you? Mmm… you took my sisters’ virginities didn’t you… now you can take mine too...

Gosh, you’re groaning so much, daddy… you’re aching to be inside me, aren’t you…. Aching to thrust deep inside my virgin pussy….. Aching to violate my innocence…

(giggle) hmmmmmm i guess you’re right daddy… its not nice for a hot little slut like me to torture and tease an old man like you… mmmm

No no no… put your hands down, daddy.. Yes… down… (giggle) i want to be in control…. I want to control how deep you go… okay?

Mmmmm let me crouch right on top of your cock…. (moan)

Now i’ll reach down with my hand and…. Oh fuck its thick….

Let me point it…. (gasp) point it in the right direction…. Right… into… that sopping wet pussy... between my thighs

Mm… (giggle) let me just… push it…. Push it against the entrance…. ow Fuck…. (giggle) it keeps slipping out…. I’m.. i’m too tight… (giggle)

Okay… okay… there.. I think… i think… ah… ahhh… your head… your head is pushing into… into me…. Fuck…

Now let me… just… bounce… a little… on just that fat mushroom tip (giggle)

Look daddy… look at my pussy lips stretch around to take the head of your cock…

Dadddy…..daddy… ow… OW…. not… not too fast…. I need to … i need to get used to you…. OW… okay… okay….

Up.. and down… upp… and down… yeah… that’s good… that’s good, daddy… fuck…. Fuck…..that’s good….

I look pretty, daddy? (giggle) I look pretty like this? Legs spread, crouched on top of you…. my warm wet pussy lips wrapping around the head of your cock? (giggle)... the soft succulent tightness of my pussy massaging your cock as i move up and down…..

I want to try going deeper daddy…. Mmm… let me....oh fuck…. FUCK that’s thicck…..

Oh god, daddy… you’re not even half way innmmmn….fuck that’s so much cock...

Dadddyy…. Fuck…. Look at my supple pussy swallow your cock… it feels… god it feels thicker than a baseball bat inside me…. Mmmmm god fuck….

Shit…. Fuck…. I can’t believe i’m fucking daddy’s baseball bat cock…. Fuckkk… daddy’s big bull baseball bat cock in my tight little pussy…. Godddd. fuckkkk….dadddyyyy... If you go any deeper, you’re going to rearrange my ovaries (giggle)

No… no it’s okay daddy… i need to learn… need to learn how to take your cock… all of it daddy…. Every inch of it belongs inside me.

You can put your hands on my hips now daddy… Mmmm yess… like that …. Daddy’s big hands holding on to my hips (giggle)….. Mmmm position me where it feels good to you…

Like... this? Angle my hips like this?

Oops (giggle) your cock slipped out… mmm let me put it back innnnnn mmmmmm ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk yeah...y yeah that feels really good like this….. Shit…… is that good daddy? Is that good for you too? Mmmmmm fuckkkkkk you’re hitting something reeeeally good inside meee fuckkkkk…. Ahhh..ahhhhhhhh….

hold on to me while i ride you daddy.. Hold on to me while i grind my soft pussy on my daddy’s rough cock… mmmm your hands are so big, daddy… i love they grip my hips and pull me down on your cock… mmm… using my body for your pleasure….

(giggle) look at my tits bounce, daddy. Do you like them? I know they’re not much, but look how perky and swollen my nipples are for you. Do you want a taste, daddy? Put your mouth on my titties.

Ohhhh fuckkkk yes… that’s good…. That’s good…. Ow! (giggle) daddy! Don’t suck so hard….. There’s no milk in them yet, you know (giggle).... Mmm… yeah… that’s better.. Use your tongue on my nipples…. Mmmmm …. Yea…….

(you are delirious with pleasure)

You make me feel so good, daddy…. You make me feel like a woman.. Thrusting your cock inside my cunt and my breasts into your mouth…. You make me feel so good…

I know….. I know I don't Jenna' swimsuit model body… or big tits and ass like Lacey… but I hope I make you feel good too, daddy… I hope you do… i hope you do

I do, daddy? My pussy feels good to you? (Giggle)

Mmmm… welll…. Am i tighter than Jenna, daddy?

Am i tighter than Lacey?

Am I the sweetest tightest soppiest babygirl cunt you’ve ever thrust your cock inside, daddy?

(giggle) yes I am, daddy, yes I am...

Mmm… god Say it again, daddy… say it againnn….

(you lean down and whisper in his ear) I'm so close daddy.. I'm so close to cumming… keep telling me how much you love my pussy… keep telling me how much you love pumping your cock deep inside me

Yes dadddy…. Yessss and it’s all yours…. Its all yours…. It's all yours

oh fuck daddy I'm going to cum i’m going to cum i’m going to cream around your cock im going to squirt my pussy juice around your cock daddy daddy oh god oh god I'm going to cum i’m going to cum I'm going to cummmmmmmmmmmm

(You orgasm on daddy’s cock as he thrusts into you, quivering and shaking on his chest as you embrace him tightly)

(whisper) daddy…… you made me cum on your cock (giggle)...

yes, it felt really good… mmm...

Now, I want you on top of me…. Let’s switch…

I’ll lay on my back and spread my legs for you…. And..mm...yeah… get on top of me….

No, its okay…. (giggle) you’re not going to crush me, I promise….

I like having you on top of me…. It makes me feel so safe… your big strong arms on either side of my head… my breasts brushing against your chest…

Mmm… daddy i feel so empty now without your big cock inside me. I want it back inside me.. Put it back inside me, daddy...

(giggle) need some help finding my hole again, daddy? Here I’ll reach down and guide you….

I need you to….mmm.. Fill me back up… with your cock….

(you gasp as daddy’s cock enters you) yess…… fuck…. Yes… your cock…. It belongs inside me… inside me….

This is where I belong, daddy…underneath you, legs spread, arms around your broad shoulders, moaning and whimpering while you grunt and thrust and thrust and thrust your cock deep into my pussy..

Daddy, I have something to tell you…..

I’m not planning to go to college, daddy…. I want to stay here with you…. I want to stay here for you…

Jenna and Lacey are in college and you see how busy they get… they don’t have time for you anymore… they don’t have time to take care of their daddy’s needs…

But I do, daddy, i do… and I will….

I’ll be a good little housewife for you, daddy… I’ll cook you dinner and clean the house… and at night, i’ll be your good little whore…. Always willing and ready to spread my holes and pleasure daddy….

Don’t you want that, daddy? Don’t you want that….

Yesss daddy… I know you want it… I can feel you want it more and more every time you thrust into me….

And I have something else to tell you, daddy…. Mmmm come closer…. Come closer.. Let me whisper in your ear….

(whiper) i’m not on birth control… (giggle) i stopped taking it….

Shhhhh shhhhh no…. Don’t stop, daddy… don’t stop…. Mmmm yes….yes.. Keep going… keep thrusting….

I wanted to be fertile for you, daddy… I wanted to be fertile for you when you fucked me…. Fertile for you when you cum inside me….

I know you can’t resist cumming inside me daddy… my pussy is too good… too tight… too hot… too wet…. And it’s going to feel so good to let go and shoot all of your cum inside me… to shoot your sloppy wad of potent baby batter splashing onto the walls of my fertile womb…

I know you can’t resist the tempation of breeding your own stepdaughter…

Mommy was never able to give you the baby you wanted… but I can…. You can put a baby inside me….

Inside me, daddy…. Inside me…. I want you to shoot your cum inside me…

Oh god daddy, you’re thrusting so hard…. Yes yes yes… cup my head in your hands, hold me tight against your shoulder… and nail me hard to the bed, again and again oh goooddd daddyyy fuckkkk……

I’m close again, dadddy… and I want you to cum…. I want you to cum… I want you to cum…

Yes, daddy, yes daddy, shoot your thick sloppy load inside me, breed me, daddy, breed me, impregnate me, impregnate me and put you baby inside me, fill me with your baby yes daddy yesssssss shoot your cum inside me keep shooting your cum inside me your cum inside meeee yesss goddd yess daddddyyy…. Fuckkkkkkk yes keep pumping into me, i’m going to cum fuckkkk daddy’s breeding me i’m going to cum i’m going to cum i’m going to cummmmmmmm

(daddy continues to thrust his hard cock inside you as you cum again, your pussy shaking as its filled with semen and your squirting love juice. Daddy breathes hard as he grinds against you, finally slowing as your your orgasms meld into a pleasant afterglow)

(whispers) daddy… that was amazing…..mmmm…..

No.. no don’t get up… I don’t want to clean up yet… can we just cuddle for now…. For just a little while… mmm.. (giggle) thank you, daddy..