Lucy's Seduction of her Father
MF, Mf 13, Ff 13, MFf 13, ******, 1st, father/daughter, mother/daughter, oral, anal, con

A little touch here, a little touch there, and with a little help from her mother Lucy seduces her father.

Chapter One

"Oh Sean I'm cumming, don't stop now, oh God." Hannah pulled her husband deep inside her with her ankles locked behind his waist as her orgasm consumed her, washed through her.

"Oh Gawd that was so intense," she said, after recovering, "you certainly know how to fuck a girl."

"I know how to fuck you Hannah, I know what turns you on."

He lay there, his still hard penis inside his wife's pussy, bathed in her juices and his own cum. He still had one thing to do tonight before his sexual appetite was slaked. He waited a good half hour until his wife was asleep and slipped out of bed and made his way to his daughter's room.

Hannah rolled over and felt for her husband, but all she felt was a cold mattress. Wondering where he was, she got off the bed, put her panties on to keep his cum from running down her leg and crept down the hallway. She thought he maybe went to the kitchen to get something to eat or drink. As she started to descend the staircase, she noticed their daughter Lucy's bedroom door was open, and she knew she'd shut it earlier after kissing her daughter goodnight.

Hannah peered in and saw Sean standing by Lucy's bed. Lucy was lying on her side facing away from him, and had pushed the sheets off and her pajama top was up around her waist. The thin cotton of her panties was stuck in the cleft between her cheeks. Sean had his penis in his hand, and Hannah could see by the glow of the nightlight that he was masturbating as he looked at his daughter's pantied bottom. At first, she was amazed that he had another erection so soon after fucking her, then she realized that what he was doing was so very wrong, and she knew she should have gone in and stopped him, but she was surprisingly rooted to the floor watching the erotic display. Her pussy tingled, aroused by the sight of her husband masturbating while looking at his daughter's ass. She put her hand down the front of her panties and started to masturbate her cum filled pussy. She stifled a moan as she watched him cum into the palm of his hand.

"Oh gawd Lucy, daddy's cumming for you baby," he said quietly.

'Oh my God that is so fucking hot,' she thought. She quickly returned to their bedroom and got into bed. Sean returned shortly and got in beside her and spooned her back. Ten minutes later, when she heard her husband snoring, she put her hand between her legs and rubbed herself to a quiet orgasm.

The next morning Hannah was in the kitchen drinking a mug of freshly brewed Starbuck's Breakfast Blend when Lucy came in. She wore her favorite tee-shirt, the one with the picture of Jeff Gordon on the back, the NASCAR driver she thought so sexy, her nipples were unusually large this morning, Hannah thought.

"Morning honey," she said as she kissed Lucy on her plump lips.

Lucy gave her mother a quizzical look, as she had never done that before. She usually just gave her a quick peck on her cheek.

"Morning Mom," she replied. "Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure honey, what is it."

"Dad's been acting kinda strange lately."

"How so Lucy?"

"Well he's started touching me a lot more, asking for cuddles. He even patted my bottom and deliberately brushed against my breast. Is it wrong?"

"Well, with the growth of your breasts the absence of a bra and just look at these," she said as she pinched her daughter's nipple.

"Mommm," Lucy said as she twisted away.

"Well honey you're fast developing and your Dad's looking at you in a different way; you're not his little girl any more, you're a desirable and beautiful young woman."

"Is it okay for him to do that, you know touching me and stuff?"

"Let me ask you this, do you like it when he touches you?"

"Momm, he's my Dad."

"I know dear but do you like it?"

Lucy fidgeted and played with her long light brown hair, twirling it around her fingers. "I guess so, it does make me tingle, you know . . . you know down there in my . . ."

"You mean your pussy?"

Lucy blushed. "Yes my pussy. But how far can I let it go? What if he touches my breasts or pussy?"

"That's entirely up to you honey, but I would offer one word of caution and that is keep whatever he or the two of you do, to yourself. You know if he does stuff like that it would be illegal and we wouldn't like to see Dad in jail if anyone found out."

"God no Mom. I'd never let that happen."

Hannah couldn't believe she had just coached her daughter into letting her father fondle her, get intimate with her. But she remembered when she was Lucy's age; she had a big crush on her father, and although he never touched her, she always wanted him to, wanted to feel him fondling her breasts or putting his fingers inside her pussy. It was her fantasy as she masturbated in bed at night, not visions of the latest boy heartthrob, but visions of her father. The recollection made the gusset of her panties damp.

She was amazed at how quickly Lucy was developing, but in thinking back to her childhood she remembered that she was the only girl in her grade that wore a bra and it wasn't a training bra which was little more that padding, padding for the girls ego more than anything else. In the showers she would always get envious looks from the other girls who all had flat chests with tiny nipples.

The fact that she started to grow pubic hair even made their jealous stares more evident. She hadn't seen Lucy naked since she was six, but was certain she had started to grow hair as she had found a few small, light-brown straight hairs in the crotch of her panties as she sorted the wash. Hannah was not surprised at all that Sean was getting aroused by his daughter.

Chapter Two

Hannah was getting seriously aroused every time she saw her husband trying to fondle Lucy. It was one thing doing what he did while she slept, but another totally different scenario while she was awake. A few nights ago he had slipped out of bed when he thought Hannah was asleep. She crept to Lucy's room, and watched him as he kissed her nipples through her thin pajama top. He held the head of his cock close to Lucy's face and started to masturbate. Hannah was furiously diddling her clit as she watched him masturbate. With a loud groan, he ejaculated into the palm of his hand. When he was finished, he kissed Lucy on her lips; she stirred a little and while she was asleep, a word slipped from her lips.

"Daddy."

Now Lucy sat next to him on the sofa watching television. Hannah was sitting in the kitchen watching from where Sean couldn't see her. He had his arm around Lucy's shoulder and was casually letting the tips of his fingers rest on her breast, her erect nipple told Hannah that Lucy was liking it. She even squeezed his other arm, letting him know that she was okay with him touching her breast.

Lucy snuggled up to her father's shoulder causing his hand to drop and land on her left breast. Sean took this opportunity to feel the firmness of her thirteen year old breast, its nipple beaded under the pad of his finger. His cock strained in the confines of his jeans and he was sure that Lucy saw the telltale bulge.

Hannah was enjoying every minute, her panties were wet from the attention her finger was giving to her clit, but dinner was almost ready so she walked into the living room. Sean immediately removed his arm from around Lucy's and picked up a magazine to hide his overt erection.

"Okay guys dinner's almost ready," she announced. "Lucy would you set the table for me and Sean we need a bottle of Chardonnay opened.

At nine Lucy said she was going up to bed. Hannah went to her own room and took a shower. Wrapped in a bath towel she went to Lucy's room and knocked on her door.

"Can I come in Lucy?"

"Yes Mom," she replied. As Hannah opened the door, Lucy was just taking her tee-shirt off and she got to see her daughter's small developing breasts up close with the lights on. If she would wear a bra Hannah suspected she'd need a 32-B, as they were full with nice light-brown slightly puffed areolas and prominent red nipples.

"My you have beautiful breasts Lucy," she said, as she sat down beside her on the bed.

"Mommm," Lucy said, covering her breasts with her hands. Hannah took Lucy's hands and moved them away.

"Lucy, your breasts are beautiful, don't cover them up."

"Sorry Mom. You come for your goodnight kiss?"

"Yes and I wanted to ask you something. I watched the two of you on the sofa this evening, Dad with his hand on your breast and yours on his thigh. Did you enjoy it?"

"Uh-huh. It was kinda strange at first, after all he's my Dad, but my pussy got nice and tingly."

"Did you see that Dad had an erection?"

"Uh-huh. I can't believe how big the bulge in his pants looked. You get all of that inside you Mom?"

"Oh yes honey and it feels so good. You know honey, I understand that you have a crush on your father because I had a huge crush on mine at your age. I wished he'd done things to me and I fantasized about them as I masturbated at night."

"Mommm, you telling me you masturbated?"

"Of course honey, we all do. I discovered the joys of playing with my clit at the age of nine. Now don't try and tell me you don't do it."

Lucy had a slight blush on her cheeks. "Uh-huh, I started when I was eight."

"EIGHT! My God that's young, how did you discover that it made you feel so good?"

She blushed even more. Her cheeks were bright red. "You know my friend Adalyn?"

"Yes I know Adalyn."

"Well she told me about it and we sort of experimented. Her big sister had showed her how to do it."

"That's nice that her sister showed her, passing on the la petite mort."

"What's that mean?"

"It's French for a little death, as an orgasm can feel as if you are about to lose consciousness. Does it feel like that when you do it?"

"Uh-huh, feels like I'm about to pass out."

Hannah looked into her daughter's eyes and then at her breasts. Then to Lucy's astonishment and slight embarrassment, her mother cupped each of her daughter's breasts in turn, squeezing them. She took each one in her mouth and sucked gently, sending sharp bolts of pleasure from Lucy's nipples to her pussy.

Hannah held Lucy's face in her hands. "Beautiful, you're simply beautiful," she whispered and kissed her on her lips. The simple delicate kiss turned into a passionate kiss; Lucy's mouth opened and her mother's tongue found hers and they started a dance of passion. Hannah's hand was on Lucy's thigh, moving higher, touching her cotton panties. Lucy put her hand over her mother's. They were both shivering with excitement.

"It's okay honey, let me give you pleasure like you've never had before." Lucy moved her hand away. Lucy's eyes got wide, as her mother shed her bath towel. She'd never seen her mother naked and was amazed at how much hair she had on her pussy. Hannah laid her daughter back on the bed and hooked her fingers in her panties and pulled them off. Lucy offered no resistance as she was excited at this unusual display of affection. She knew it was wrong but the tingling in her pussy was too much to ignore.

"Oh my God Lucy, your pussy is perfect, I didn't realize how plump it was." She parted her daughter's legs and licked her cleft, her tongue pushing Lucy's plump labia aside. Lucy gasped as her mother's tongue rasped her small clit. Lucy was squeezing her own breasts as her mother licked up and down her cleft, but it was her mother's sucking and licking her clit that was rapidly bringing her to climax. She grabbed Hannah's damp hair as her orgasm took hold of her.

"Oh gawd Mom," she cried, her body shook and her legs twitched uncontrollably; she held her mother's head in her hands as she rode her orgasm to its finale, her arms dropped back to the bed. Hannah climbed on the bed next to her and cuddled her, excited that she had managed to see her daughter naked and give her the orgasm of her young life. She finally calmed and opened her eyes.

"Wow Mom! Never thought an orgasm could be so intense."

"The tongue is much gentler, flicking, sucking. I love it when your Dad goes down on me."

"Do you . . . I mean . . . " Hannah intervened.

"Does your Dad go down on me? Is that what you're asking?"

"Uh-huh."

"Oh yes and he's really good."

"Thanks Mom."

"For what Lucy?"

"For making me feel really, really good, and for the little chat about dad. Night Mom."

Hannah gave Lucy a kiss, and got up off the bed.

"You're welcome honey and let me offer some advice. You know how to flirt so use that to your advantage. If you just let your dad do whatever he wants, it takes the fun out of it. Play with him, make him work to get a quick feel of your breasts. Don't forget, the chase is just as much fun as the act. Night honey."

Chapter Three

A few days later, Sean came up behind Lucy, put his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. She turned her face to him to receive a kiss on her lips. His hands slowly moved up from her waist to try and cup her breasts, but surprisingly she put her hands over his and stopped him and twirled away. She gave him a little coquettish smile.

"Oh Lucy I love you so much, but you're a flirt."

She giggled. "I love you too Dad."

Lucy loved it when her father told her he loved her, and when he tried to put his hands on her breasts it sent little tingles all the way to her pussy. She wanted him to do more but her mother told her to take it easy, to enjoy it, and right now she was enjoying him pushing his erect cock into her bottom. Hannah walked in and Sean took his hands off her, turned and walked out to the pool.

Hannah saw what Sean was up to, standing behind her daughter, trying to cop a feel of her breasts no doubt.

"Having a little fun Lucy?" she asked.

Lucy had a little flush on her cheeks. "Dad was just trying to grab my tits but I stopped him like you said, make him work for it."

"Sounds like you're having fun at all the attention he's giving you."

"Uh-huh. I think I'm going to do some sunbathing," Lucy said with a little twinkle in her eye.

'I think Sean's going to fuck me hard tonight,' Hannah thought.

Sean couldn't believe that Lucy stopped him from cupping her breasts, but the look on her face told him she was teasing him, his little girl was playing hard to get. He was sure she felt his hard cock pressing into her cute ass though. In these last three months, his daughter has quickly turned from daddy's little girl to a beautiful, sexy, desirable young woman and he could hardly keep his hands off her. She doesn't wear a bra and her nipples always seemed to be erect, poking her thin tee-shirts. Sean desperately wanted to feel her naked breasts in his hands, feel her young pussy. He wanted to fuck her so bad but he needed to make sure Hannah didn't find out what he was up to.

Lucy decided that she was going to tease her father today with a little bikini her mother had bought her the previous week. It didn't cover much, just a couple of triangles to cover her breasts and another for her pussy and ass. She was certain that the sight of her in such a skimpy bathing suit was going to make his cock hard. She remembers what her mother had said about teasing being the best way to get to him excited, make him want her. Lucy didn't know if she'd let him have intercourse as his cock seemed so big. She decided she would have to wait and see.

He couldn't believe Hannah had bought Lucy the tiny bikini she was wearing, but was glad she did. He watched from behind the anonymity of a pair of Ray-Bans. "Fuck, she looks so hot," he said under his breath. He saw that the little pieces of cloth barely covered his daughter's small breasts, and he could see where the little triangle covering her crotch outlined her pussy lips. It was a very erotic sight, his little girl had a camel toe. He could feel his erection straining in his shorts.

"Damn Lucy you're driving me crazy," he said, "you might as well be not wearing anything." She just smiled and lay down on her tummy on the chaise right next to him. Reaching behind unhooking her bra top, letting the sides fall away, revealing a breast sensuously squashed out from the side of her chest against the thick cushion of the chaise.

She looked at him, smiled and closed her eyes. Her ass was gorgeous just like her mothers but smaller. In the last six months her hips had widened and her tiny waist flared out to a sexy bum, the scrap of material barely covered her cheeks, the top of her butt crack was clearly visible. He couldn't stand it any longer, he needed relief. Hannah was taking an afternoon nap that he intended to end; he needed to fuck her.

Hannah thought it funny that Sean had come into their room and roused her from her nap. He'd never done that before, but then she noticed the bulge in his pants. Lucy had turned him on with the skimpy bathing suit she had bought for her, and now he needed relief. The little minx, she was taking her mother's advice.

"That's a big bulge you have there, need some relief?" Hannah said.

"I was thinking about us having sex last night, and when my erection appeared on the scene I thought you might like to play around."

Liar, she thought. "Come on cowboy, you wanna ride your wife?" she said, throwing open the covers.

"On all fours if you please," he replied, shedding his shorts and boxers. Hannah obliged, as she knew he wanted to fuck her in her ass, as it was the only time he wanted her on her knees.

He pulled the tube of K-Y gel from the nightstand drawer and squeezed a good sized dollop on his cock, smearing it around its crown and shaft. He got behind her and spread her cheeks, her plump pussy was squashed between her thighs but it was the brown rosette of her anus winking at him that was his target. Holding the shaft in his hand he pushed against her rosette, feeling its resistance. He pushed a little harder and as the crown popped right in she gasped.

"God Sean, I love how it feels as it pops right in like that," she said.

He pushed some more and his cock slid right in, the KY gel doing its job. Sean was so aroused at the sight of Lucy's body in that small bikini, he was as horny as a three balled tom cat. He stroked her ass half a dozen times until he felt his orgasm closing fast, building speed as it coursed up from his bowels fueled by testosterone. One more stroke and he was there - relief. Every spurt of his cum inside his wife's ass brought more relief until he was spent, done.

"Jeezus I needed that honey," he said as he climbed off the bed. "I'll let you finish your nap now."

He went to the bathroom and washed his cock. He pulled on his underwear and shorts and went back to the pool.

"Finish my nap," she said to herself. "I don't think so." She lay there, her finger working her clit until she climaxed. After getting her own relief, she went back to her nap.

Lucy didn't know where her father was going but she had a sneaking suspicion he was going to masturbate. So she put her bra back on and quietly followed him as he climbed the stairs, and instead of heading for the main bathroom, he headed to their room. She watched as he dropped his shorts and underwear, but she was frustrated that he had his back to her, as she wanted badly to see how big his cock was. She couldn't understand why her mother was on her hands and knees, but when he climbed onto the bed she knew he was going to fuck her from behind.

Sean didn't take long; she heard him grunting as he climaxed. As he got off the bed and went to the bathroom, Lucy saw her mother's ass was open and white cum was oozing out. She then realized that he had fucked her in her ass. "Mom and Dad have anal sex!" she whispered. She'd read about it and saw it on the internet, but to realize that her parents did it, was a little shocking to her. She quickly went back to the pool and resumed her position on the chaise.

He watched Lucy as she lay on the chaise, bra unfastened. Then she turned over, trying to hold her bra to her chest with one hand while using the other to help herself roll. The hand holding her bra slipped and Sean was treated to a quick sight of his thirteen year old daughter's exquisite breasts. Her areolas were a dark pink, a little puckered and her nipples were soft and flat from pressing into the cushion. He felt another erection rising. 'Damn! She was so sexy, so desirable,' he thought. His illicit, sexual thoughts toward his daughter, sent shivers of excitement through his crotch.

After grabbing her bra and covering her breasts, Lucy noticed the growing bulge in his pants. 'I made my Dad have an erection after seeing my tits. How exciting is this?' she thought. 'I mean me - a thirteen year old can make a grown man have an erection.' She decided she'd have to compare notes with her friend Adalyn as she told her that her Dad gets erections when he's around her.
Chapter Four

Later that night Hannah came to give Lucy a goodnight kiss.

"Mom can I ask you a question?"

"Sure honey, anything."

"How big's Dad's cock - sorry I meant to say penis, how big is Dad's penis?"

"Cock, penis either's okay. Why do you want to know?"

"I was just wondering. They don't say anything about a cock's size in sex-ed classes, just that it gets bigger and harder as the man has an erection."

Hannah knew why Lucy wanted to know the size of Sean's cock. She wanted to seduce him, get him to have intercourse with her, just like she wanted her father to do.

"Well it's about this long," her mother said, holding her hands about six inches apart. "Around six inches give or take, but it's not all about length as a short fat penis can give more pleasure than a long thin one. Your Dad's is about this fat," She put the tip of her middle finger to the tip of her thumb.

Lucy put her thumb and middle finger against her mother's but couldn't close the tips, she was an inch short.

"That's quite big Mom isn't it?"

"Well he fills me up nicely but I'm bigger than you and childbirth stretched my vagina." Lucy blushed at her mother's comparison of her vagina and hers.

"Thanks Mom, night."

"Goodnight honey."

The next day, after school, Adalyn and Lucy were in Adalyn's bedroom and Lucy broached the subject of men's cocks. "Have you seen your Dad's cock Addy?" she asked.

"Yeah, got a quick peek a month ago, Adalyn replied."I heard him in the shower and just after the water was shut off I walked into the bathroom. He was just getting out of the shower and his cock hung down between his legs."

"How big was it?"

"About this long," she said holding her fingers about three inches apart.

"Oh, so he didn't have an erection then," Lucy said.

"No, haven't seen it when he has an erection, even though I tried to," she replied.

"I asked Mom how big my Dad's was when he had an erection and she said six inches long and this big around," Lucy held her thumb and finger like her mother had shown her.

"Wow, that's huge Lucy."

". . . and Mom and Dad have anal sex."

Adalyn's jaw dropped and her eyes got big. "No way," she gasped.

"Way. I was by the pool last weekend in that little bikini Mom bought for me."

"The one with those tiny cotton triangles!" she said, interrupting.

"Yup, and Dad had a big bulge in his pants. He got up and went into the house. I followed him thinking he was going to the bathroom to beat off, but he went to their bedroom instead where Mom was taking her afternoon nap. I watched as he fucked Mom from behind, you know doggy style. I thought they were just having regular sex, but when he pulled out and got off the bed, Mom's ass was open and I saw his cum inside."

"You gotta be kiddin' me."

"God's honest Addy, he had his cock in Mom's ass."

"Oh my gawd Lucy, that's so damn hot. How far have you let your dad go?"

"We sat on the couch watching television. He had his arm around my shoulder and as I snuggled my head into his shoulder, his hand fell onto my tit."

"He felt you up?"

"Yep, I left it there and he started to feel me, my nipple was so hard and he had a big bulge in his pants. God Addy, it's so great that I can turn my Dad on so much. He's always trying to grope me but Mom said to tease him and just let him do a little at a time."

"It's great that your mom encourages you, mine would have a fit if she knew I was doing the same. I've tried quite a few times to get my dad to take an interest in me but he wouldn't bite."

"Gotta go Addy, dinner's in thirty minutes," she said as she left Adalyn's house and went home.

When Lucy got home, she immediately went to her room to change. She put on her favorite Jeff Gordon tee shirt and a clean pair of white cotton panties. Downstairs Hannah was finishing up cooking dinner, Sean was in the living room reading a newspaper, the Charlotte Herald.

She plopped down beside him. "Hi Dad," she said as she kissed his cheek.

"Hello Lucy," he replied, "how was school today?"

"S'kay. One of the sixth grade boys tried to grab my ass."

"Well your ass is very grab-able honey." Just then Hannah called them into the dining room for dinner. As Lucy got up, Sean grabbed her left cheek. She liked how it felt, her father's big strong hands on her buttock.

"Very grab-able," he said. She wiggled her ass at him as she left to go to the dining room.

Chapter Five

The next morning Hannah announced that she needed to go and see her mother for a few days, Sean was sitting on the sofa reading the paper, with Lucy at the other end leaning her head on the arm at the sofa with her knees under her. She had slowly let the hem of her tee-shirt ride up so her bum was almost fully exposed, white cotton panties scrunched into the cleft of her pussy. She couldn't see but was sure it was forming a nice camel toe for her father to see.

If she looked sideways just with her eyes, she could see what he was doing without it being obvious to him that she was watching. After a few minutes, he looked over the top of his newspaper and she saw his eyes get bigger. The longer he looked, the bigger the bulge in his pants got. Lucy's pussy throbbed and her breasts ached - she was turning her father on with just the sight of her pussy inside her panties.

Sean couldn't believe was he seeing; a beautiful plump pussy outlined by her cotton panties forming a perfect camel toe and what was this . . . a damp spot. His little girl was getting aroused at him looking at her pussy. His erection ached, he had to get some relief and as Hannah had gone out to visit her mother, it had to be a hand job. He suddenly had a wicked thought. He wondered if Lucy would sneak a peek through the bathroom door if he left it open. 'God that would be so hot,' he thought, 'masturbating while my thirteen year old daughter watches.' He got up and went to the bathroom.

Lucy knew where her father was going, to masturbate as her mother was out of the house. She followed half a minute later and saw that he had left the bathroom door slightly open.

"Gawd, he wants me to see him masturbate." she said under her breath. Her pussy tingled at the thought that she might at last get a glimpse of his erect cock. She was not disappointed, as he was standing in front of the sink in the downstairs half-bath, rapidly rubbing his cock. She thought it was really big in his hand with the purple edge of the engorged helmet. She could hear him grunting and then he said something that really made her pussy tingle:

"Oh God Lucy, this is for you baby," he cried as his cum erupted from the end of his cock. She had to put her hand over her mouth to stifle a gasp. Thick ropes of white cum splashed into the bowl again and again. She counted four thick ropes of cum followed by small amounts that spurted out onto his fist. He squeezed his cock to get the last of his cum out and shook it into the bowl. She quickly left and went back to the sofa, excited at what she'd just seen. She couldn't wait to tell Addy so she texted her:

"Just saw my dad's erect cock and he shot his load into the sink."

She texted back.

"OMG."

When Sean returned to the living room, Lucy noticed a slight blush of embarrassment on his cheeks.

"You okay Dad?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," he replied, "just needed to pee." She snuggled back up to him.

"I'm sorry Dad," she said right out of the blue.

"What for honey?"

"For showing you my panties, it got you excited didn't it? I saw the bulge in your pants." Now he was blushing a lot.

"Lucy, you are a very sexy and desirable young woman, but you're also my daughter and fathers' aren't supposed to think of their daughters that way. Apart from the fact it's wrong, it's also very illegal."

"It's okay Dad, I want you to think of me like that. It makes me feel very good, that I can turn my Dad on." No more was said.

Later that night as Lucy lay in bed, she remembered the vision of her father standing at the sink and pumping his cum into the bowl. Her pussy was soaked as she diddled her clit, bringing herself to an intense climax. She decided that playing hard to get and teasing was making her as frustrated as she made him. Tomorrow it would stop, she was going to actively encourage him to fondle her, she was going to seduce him, let him to take her virginity.

Chapter Six

With Hannah away for a few days, Sean had free access to his daughter. That evening as they sat watching television, Lucy snuggled up to her father, with her back to his side and her head on his shoulder. His left hand was slowly caressing her breast through her thin tee-shirt. She was enjoying his attention, her pussy was tingling and her panties were getting damp.

"You okay with this honey?" he asked, a huge erection bulging his shorts.

"Uh-huh, feels nice," she replied. A few minutes went by.

"Do you want me to take my tee-shirt off?" she asked. Now her pussy was tingling like crazy at the thought of her father seeing her naked breasts.

"If you like but you have to agree on one thing," he replied, trying to contain his excitement at the thought of seeing his thirteen year old daughter's naked breasts. He had only caught a quick glimpse of them before.

"What's that Dad?"

"You can never tell anyone what we are about to do, do you understand that? Not even your best friend and certainly not your mother."

"Yes Dad, I know if people found out, you could go to jail and I'd die before I let that happen."
She straightened up and hoisted her tee-shirt over her head and threw it on the sofa. She leaned back against him and he resumed caressing her breast. Now there was no cotton in the way, his touch was more arousing; her nipple was as hard as it had ever been, as he circled around it with the tip of his finger.

He lay her down in his lap, his hard erection pressed across her waist, and took her nipple between his lips and nipped it. She gasped as bolts of pleasure stabbed her breasts. Then she got even more aroused as he took most of her breast in his mouth and sucked gently.

"Oh gawd Dad, that feels so good," she said as she moved her back up and down, rolling his erection.

He gasped "Jeez Lucy, I'll cum in my shorts if you keep doing that." His hand trailed across her stomach, making her shudder. He stopped at the waist of her panties, the material was stretched tight across her hip bones, her stomach was slightly depressed creating a small gap into which he slipped his hand and cupped her pussy. She moaned, as her plump labia coddled his middle finger inside her cleft. He slid lower feeling the wetness at the opening to her vagina. He curled his finger, entering his daughter's vagina.

"Oh daddy," she sighed, "I've wanted you to do that since I was ten years old." He leaned over and kissed her passionately on her lips, her mouth opened admitting his tongue. As his finger moved back and pressed her clit, she moaned in his mouth. He rubbed her clit with the pad of his finger, increasing speed as her breathing increased. She was very close to her climax, as she was so aroused by finally having her father fondle and kiss her.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy," she cried. She snapped her legs together, trapping his finger against her now extremely sensitive clit. He held his daughter as her whole body shook, as her orgasm consumed her. After a few minutes, she slowly calmed, little jerks and spasms like aftershocks came and went, then she went completely limp in his lap, her arms falling away and her legs lost their grip on his finger.

She opened her eyes and watched him as he licked her cream off his finger.

"Eww daddy, isn't that yucky?"

"No baby, I love the taste of your pussy," he replied as he put his hand down the front of her panties and scooped some more up. He offered some to her but she shook her head. He licked his finger clean.

"Dad."

"Yes honey."

"Would you let me . . . could I . . . ?" she swallowed hard and drew in a large breath and tried again.

"Would you let me see . . . see your cock?" Her hesitant words told him she wasn't sure of his reaction.

"You sure Lucy?" She nodded. He stood up and pulled his shorts down. He was almost trembling with excitement at letting his thirteen year old daughter see, and maybe touch his erection. As he tugged his boxers down, his erection bobbed out, making her jump with surprise. He kicked his shorts and boxers off and sat down beside her. She sat there looking at it intensely, having only seen one on the Internet.

"Can I touch it?"

"Go ahead." He gasped as she gingerly put her hand on the shaft; her small hand could only get three quarters the way around. She marveled at how hard it was, yet soft to the touch. She traced the large veins down the length of the shaft; she pulled the ruffle of foreskin back, exposing the bulbous head.

He sat there watching his thirteen year old daughter inspect his penis, the warm feeling spread in his groin. He wondered if she wanted to make him cum, to watch him spurt his semen. He tested the waters.

"If you keep rubbing it like that Lucy, you're going to make me cum. You do know what that means don't you?"

"Daaad, you're such a doofus. I learned all about that last year in sex-ed. Do you think I could . . . well see you cum?" He was now very excited.

"You want me to do it or do you want to?" She looked at him with trepidation.

"You think I could do it okay?"

"Yes honey."

"Kay."

"Okay, go and get a towel out of the kitchen." She walked off and came back a few minutes later with a tea towel and handed it to him. He lay on the sofa with his head on its arm and put the towel on his stomach. She stood there rooted to the spot. He sensed her nervousness.

"It's okay honey, come on over and kneel beside the sofa." She did as he asked.

"I know you've seen women jacking men off on the Internet." She blushed.

"It's okay honey. I wish I had the Internet when I was growing up." She took his shaft in her hand and started rubbing up and down. He put his hand over hers.

"Am I not doing it right?" she asked.

"No honey, you're doing it so well that it won't be long before I cum and I didn't want you to be surprised."

"Okay Dad," she continued rubbing his cock and he could feel he was close to cumming.

"I'm almost there baby," he said as he felt his orgasm was very close. Watching a man cum on the Internet didn't even come close, videos couldn't convey the feel. She felt his cock swell as semen rushed up the shaft and spurted out of the end. The intensity surprised her, as ropes of sticky white cum shot out of the end and dropped onto the towel. When he was done, she let go of his cock and put her hand to her open mouth.

"Thank you Lucy, you did good."

"Dad, I've seen men cum on the Internet, but it's so much better in real life." He folded the cloth and put it on the arm of the sofa while he put his clothes on. Lucy looked at his cock, which was now getting smaller and softer, disappear inside his boxers. That night as Sean was dozing off to sleep, Lucy came into the bedroom and slipped under the covers. She snuggled up to him.

"Is it okay if I sleep with you?"

"Sure honey, turn over and I'll cuddle you." She turned and he spooned her, his hand cupping her breast.

"This is nice," she said; she turned and kissed him.

Chapter Seven

The next morning, Sean was awake early, and after emptying his bladder, lay beside his daughter, watching her small, perfect breasts rise and fall with her shallow breathing. He could never get enough of looking at his daughter's breasts and wanted desperately to see her pussy, to smell it, to put his fingers inside her, but most of all put his cock inside her. She stirred, opened her eyes, yawned and stretched her arms.

"Morning Dad," she said. He kissed her lips.

"Morning sweetheart."

"Gotta pee Dad."

"Can I watch honey?"

"You wanna watch me pee?" she said with a frown.

"Uh-huh. I love to watch your Mom pee."

"Kay." she got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, with Sean close behind. She lifted the lid of the toilet, tugged her panties off and sat down. Sean knelt beside her and watched as a stream of yellow urine gushed from between her labia. She saw his cock start to get hard. This was a new experience, she didn't know her dad liked to watch her mom pee, and it was causing him to get an erection. When she had finished, she wiped with some tissue, got off the toilet and flushed. She started to pull her panties back up.

"No, leave them off honey. Let's go back to bed." She smiled at the same time nervous as she didn't know if they were going to have intercourse. She lay on her back on the bed and he lay between her open legs.

"Open your legs wide for me honey." She did as instructed and Sean watched in awe as her plump labia parted, exposing her thin, still-developing inner labia that opened like a flower, a small lump at the very top and a dark opening at the bottom with a small amount of cream sitting on her perinea. He licked it up. As his tongue lapped up her shaft, the tart taste of her urine sat on his tongue until her moist vulva washed it away. Her bump was now out of its protective hood, waiting to be stimulated. A gasp escaped her lips as he touched it with the very tip of his tongue. He cupped her firm buttocks and pulled her to him, his face was buried in her pussy, his nose tickled by the few sparse hairs on her prominent mons, and his tongue licking from her vagina to her clitoris.

Lucy's breathing was becoming more intense, quicker, nostrils flared as she breathed out. She grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled him into her pussy. He could feel the little jerks of her buttocks as her orgasm neared. Sean increased the pace of his flicking her clit, then:

"Daddy, daddy, daddy," she cried, holding his head against her crotch humping his face. He felt her whole body shudder as her orgasm grabbed hold of her. This went on for two minutes until it finally ebbed and then stopped. She looked at him and smiled.

"Wow Dad, that was fantastic, best ever." He shuffled up the bed and laid his head on her stomach.

"You want to do more?" he asked.

"You mean . . . like intercourse?"

"Yes, I would love to be the one who takes your virginity."

"Will it hurt?"

"You masturbate don't you?"

"Uh-huh."

"How many fingers can you get in your pussy?"

"Three, sometimes more."

"Then it shouldn't hurt a lot, maybe just a twinge."

"Kay."

"So you want to?"

"Yes daddy." He lifted her legs and hooked them over his hips, the head of his cock lay on her mons, filling the entire width. Lucy craned her neck to see.

"Wow Dad, it l..

覧覧覧覧覧
Contd.
"So you want to?"

"Yes daddy." He lifted her legs and hooked them over his hips, the head of his cock lay on her mons, filling the entire width. Lucy craned her neck to see.
"Wow Dad, it looks so big," she said with trepidation in her voice. He held the shaft in his hand and rubbed it up and down her cleft, pushing her plump labia aside. She was very wet from her arousal and his precum mixed with her juices, making her cleft very slippery. He stopped at the entrance to her vagina and looked at her face. Her brow was knitted and her eyes were shut tight in anticipation of being penetrated for the first time and anticipated pain.

"Relax Lucy," he said and watched her facial expression change. He pushed and felt her vagina dilate a little but she was so tight. He pushed some more.

"Ouch," she cried, as the bulbous head of his penis entered her and took her virginity. He paused.

"You okay honey?"

"Yes I am now Dad but it hurt when you pushed into me. It wasn't a lot of pain, just a twinge. I'm no longer a virgin am I Dad?" She smiled and her face relaxed.

"No you're not honey." He pushed a little more and felt his cock held in a wet velvet vise. She was really tight. He pulled back a little and pushed some more. He repeated this a few times until he bumped into her cervix. She gasped.

"Ooo that felt really good," she murmured. He lay on top of her, taking his weight on his forearms and started to stroke in and out of his thirteen year old daughter's vulva. As he stroked into her, she curled her pussy up, fucking him, her legs around his waist pulled him in. Her breaths were getting quicker and every time he bumped her cervix, she uttered a loud "uh".

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh."

"God it feels so good to be inside you Lucy, you're so tight, I love it."

"Come on Daddy, fuck me, fuck your little girl, fuck my cunt." Her words sent a surge of pleasure through his groin, he could feel his climax rushing to meet him.

"Cumming baby, daddy's cumming," he cried as he felt his cock swell.

"Cumming with you daddy, fuck me harder." He plunged into her, the head of his cock slammed into her cervix and his now tight ball sack slapped against her buttocks, squeezed tight together.

"Oh gaaawd, daddy," she cried as her orgasm slammed into her; she felt his cum spurting inside her as the head of his cock hit her cervix. She had her arms around his back, squeezing him tight, pulling his penis deep inside her with her feet around his waist. Sean's orgasm quickly faded, but Lucy's carried on for another two minutes until only small aftershocks remained and they soon faded. Her legs were lying limp on the bed as were her arms. She opened her eyes.

"Oh Dad, that was incredible. I've never felt anything like that before."

"I'm very happy that you gave me your virginity Lucy, thank you." She put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Love you very much Dad."

"Love you too sweetheart."

Chapter Eight

Hannah returned home the next afternoon.

"How's your mother?" Sean asked.

"Better thanks," Hannah replied. That evening she went to her daughter's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in Mom," Lucy said. Hannah went and sat on the edge of Lucy's bed. She moved a few strands of Lucy's hair off her face and tucked them behind her ear. She smiled.

"Something you want to tell me honey as I can see that glow on your face. You and Dad had sex like we planned?"

"Yes Mom."

". . . and how was it?"

"Incredible, it was really, really good, but I was sore all day long and I had to put a pad in my panties as I leaked."

"Yes, sex can be a bit messy, but worth it don't you think?"

"Absolutely."

"I hope you've been remembering to take the pill every morning."

"Yes Mom I have." She kissed her daughter goodnight.

"Good girl. Tomorrow night, your father's going to have a very big surprise."

"What is it Hannah, you've had that strange look on your face all day as if you know something I don't?" Hannah just smiled, frustrating Sean all the more. At nine thirty Hannah got up from the sofa.

"I'm going to bed honey, you coming? I've missed you." He knew what she meant

"I'll be up in a few," he replied. When he entered the bedroom he was surprised to see Lucy lying beside his wife and the covers where at their waists, their breasts on display, his wife's 34-B and his daughter's 32-B. His jaw dropped.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

"Well my trip to see Mom was a little ruse," Hannah said. "To give you and Lucy some time to get to know each other, if you know what I mean."

"The both of you planned this!" You wanted me to have sex with Lucy?"

They both smiled, then burst out laughing. Hannah's breasts jiggled as her chest heaved, Lucy's breasts hardly moved.

"Well, what are you waiting for Sean, you've got two very horny girls in your bed. What're you going to do about it?" Sean wasted no time and stripped off his clothes and got beside Lucy and kissed each of her breasts, sucking them into his mouth. Hannah got between her daughter's legs and started sucking on her small clit. Sean was so busy kissing and fondling Lucy's breasts that he ignored his wife's hints.

"Damn it Sean, I haven't had sex for three days." He finally got the hint and knelt behind Hannah and put the head of his penis against the wet opening of her vagina and pushed. She gasped as he pushed all the way into her, bumping against the end, against her rubbery cervix.

"That's more like it," she said. He could hardly believe he was fucking his wife, while she was eating out their thirteen year old daughter's pussy. He thought he had died and gone to Heaven.

"My God Hannah, I can't believe we're doing this," he said in amazement.

"Fun isn't it?" she replied.

"Fun! Fun doesn't even come close to describing it." He could feel his orgasm gathering in his bowels.

"God I'm close," he moaned.

"Don't cum in me Sean, cum in your daughter's pussy, she's close to cumming." Hannah moved to one side to allow Sean to get between his daughter's legs. He guided the head of his penis to the small entrance to Lucy's vagina. Hannah had her head on Lucy's tummy, inches away from her pussy watching her husband's cock about to enter their daughter's vagina.

"God this is so erotic Sean. I'm about to see you penetrate our daughter." Sean pushed a little and Lucy's vagina dilated allowing the head of his cock to enter. She winced a little.

"It's okay, she's still a little sore from the other morning. You okay honey?"

"Uh-huh Mom, I'm fine. I'm close to cumming." Sean was stroking in and out of Lucy's pussy while Hannah licked her clit. She put her finger and thumb around her husband's cock and let it slide through them as he penetrated Lucy's vagina.

"Oh Mom," she cried, "I'm cumming." Hannah felt her daughter's body shudder as her orgasm took over, and at the same time felt her husband's cock swell as his semen coursed through and jetted into her pussy, flooding their thirteen year old daughter's pussy with his teeming fluid.

"Gawd Lucy, so good, so fucking good," he cried. His spurting stopped, and as Lucy calmed from her intense orgasm, Hannah pulled his cock out of her pussy and put it in her mouth, feeling it slowly soften. She could taste her husband's cum mixed with her daughter juices. All three of them lay side by side.

"You didn't cum Hannah," he said.

"I got as much enjoyment watching you fuck our daughter, and there's always tomorrow morning and tomorrow night, and the night after that."

Sean groaned