اردو فنڈا کے بہترین سلسلے اور ہائی کلاس کہانیاں پڑھنے کے لئے ابھی پریمیم ممبرشپ حاصل کریں

Thread: Virginity Lost

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Default Virginity Lost

This happened when I was studying in 2nd year in my college, in Karachi. It was a co-education college but I was just a shy type of girl who is only concerned with her studies. I never tried to make friendship with males. Even the female friends were few in number. But when it came to seek some help in my studies, I never hesitated to get it even from a male class fellow but that too remain within limits.
    Due to the marriage of one of my relatives in the native town, I missed some classes so I had to make up by having notes from class fellows. I sought them from my female friends but none were satisfactory. I then asked one of the male classmates, Zeeshan, who was amongst the most intelligent ones. He promised to arrange them on the next day but he couldnít! saying that he forgot and I can accompany him to his house if I need them urgently. I asked him to bring them next day which again he didnít. He again apologized me and requested me to accompany him to his residence to have notes.
    I was of the view that there must be his family and there is nothing to fear but when I reached there and entered the house, I came to know that we were alone at home. I at once stopped at the main door and asked him to bring the notes but Zeeshan told me to have a seat in the drawing room for a cold drink and within a few minutes he would give me the notes. Though unwilling, I sat on a sofa and he went inside and returned with a glass of coke. I took it and he again disappeared in the home. I kept drinking the coke while waiting for him. By the time I finished my glass, he returned with an envelope of notes and handed over to me. I took the notes and stood up to leave but as soon as I stood up, I felt dizzy and fell on the sofa. He held me by arm and asked what happened. But I was now unable to answer. I donít know what he mixed in the coke which didnít changed its taste but made me helpless. I wasnít able to speak nor able to move according to my will, but I was not fully out of senses. I was able to see what is going around but fully unable to resist.
    Zeeshan then passed his arm under my arm and held my back, lifted me and took me to his bedroom. As I told, I knew what is going on but unable to understand or resist. I accompanied him and there he laid me on his bed. He then went to washroom and when he came back, he had nothing on his body. He approached me and start kissing and pressing my breasts then he lifted my body and removed my shirt. Those days I was having slim body and so always remained without a bra and panty. After removing my shirt he kissed and sucked my boobs. This created some hot feeling in me but I was just able to feel it but couldnít resist at all. During his sucking I was feeling something hard between my legs. Then he got up from my body and pulled down my shalwar, so now I was without anything on my body.
    He again resumed his job and started sucking my boobs, then he got down between my legs and started sucking my pussy. This further enhanced my dizziness but I was already unable to do anything. During sucking my pussy, his hands kept pressing my breasts. After some time I felt something entering my pussy which caused me pain but I was not able even to move my body. That kept entering me and then I felt a sharp feeling inside and after that he suddenly gave a push which caused me severe pain. He then started pulling and pushing his dick in me. My pain lasted for some time and after that it kept reducing and I then felt some pleasure. Suddenly I felt something hot deep inside me and with that feeling his body became loose and he laid on my body calmly. After about an hours time I became able to move my body slightly which he sensed and got up from me and went to washroom.
    In some more time I fully came to my senses and seeing my condition and recalling the memories of the period of dizzyness I became aware of what has happened with me. I was full of sorrow and started crying and weeping and during that kept wearing my clothes. By the time I completed wearing clothes, he returned from the washroom, fully clothed this time, and took me in his arms speaking gentle words to console me. I pushed him back and cried on him that he has spoiled my life and I will tell my parents who will kill him. But he said that he will marry me and within a week he will send his parents to my house to ask for my rishta. This helped to console me and I, after taking notes from him, left his house. When I reached home, my mother was worried to see my condition to which I told her that I am feeling headache and fever and I want to take some rest. Next day I didnít go to college.
    When I went to college after two days of my first fuck, I found Zeeshan waiting at the college gate. He welcomed me and asked me to accompany him to the canteen as he has to talk something important to me. I thought that it must be about his promise about sending his parents to my house. But when we had a seat there at the Canteen he told me that he had an eye on my for a long time and when I asked for the notes from him, this facilitated him in his dirty desire. Now I have to obey to anything he will say to me, and if I will not obey, he will tell about my fucking to every male of this college.
    This was a dangerous situation for me but I had no option. He called me four times in a period of about two months and on my fifth visit to his house I was terrified to see that there were 3 more boys. I refused but he again threatened me that he will tell about me to all the boys of the college. So I had to give up and that I decided to think something to permanently get rid from Zeezshan.
    President of the Student Union of the College was a very strong man and seemed to be a badmuash type of person. On some occasions he tried to draw my attention for friendship but I didnít care much. So this week I myself went to him and asked him for a cup of tea. He was very happy and we went to the canteen. During the tea he offered me for a long drive to which I readily agreed. We got up from the canteen and went to the drive. He took out the car and started driving aimlessly but after sometime I realized that we are now far from the populated area and there is nothing around except bushes and trees. He stopped the car by some trees and bushes and tried to hold me but I resisted. He said that he loves me and wants my love in response. Then I said that if he helps me in getting rid of one man, he will get all my love. He asked me who is that person and then I told him everything about Zeeshan. He was angry on listening this and promised to help me. So that day we just had some kissing and hugging after which we drove back to college. After two days I came to know that while crossing a road, Zeeshan was hit by some anonymous car and both his legs have been broken.
    I was now free from that bastard but to pay my thanks to the Union president, Zulfiqar, I had to spend a whole night with him. Though it proved to be very painful for me being the first anal sex experience but that was my last sex during the period I remained in that college. Zulfiqar never again asked me for sex.
    Comments at [email protected]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

Good work keep it Up
    Very good job
    Helow
    I am Yasir Ghafoor.
    I want to make frind.
    If You want to talk with me.
    I am always on line. Then you. send any mail I reply in short
    time. I am waiting for your
    answer......
    Yasir Ghafoor Raja
    Bawali
    [email protected]
    :SugarwareZ-015::SugarwareZ-015::SugarwareZ-015:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice story, without much excitation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nice one ...........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Anal Virginity
    This is Arshya again. Readers must be remembering my earlier story ‘virginity Lost’. In this story I am telling you how I lost my anal virginity. So to pay my gratitude to the Union President, Zulfiqar, I promised to spend a night with him. On the evening, he picked me from my house as I have told my parents that I have to attend a friends engagement ceremony and shall stay with her.
    Zulfiqar, first, took me on long drive, during which lot of kissing and hugging took place and then we went to a candlelight dinner. After a luscious dinner we again kept driving on the busy roads of Karachi and after about 11 PM he took me to a hotel, where he had already booked a room.
    After entering the room, he asked me as I was really ready for sex. I nodded in approval but he say, do you really mean it. I said, yes, I mean it. you have helped me in getting rid of that bastard and I am your for tonight. You can do anything you wish. This time his words sent a shock all over my body because he was saying, I only love anal sex and I never like have pussy of virgins as it ruins their life. Though it was unusual for me but I was full of gratitude for him, so I told him that I am ready for anything.
    So he then start undressing and then came to me. Took my hand and pulled me towards his naked body. Started hugging and kissing and undressing me. He removed my shirt and praised my colour, breasts and waist. Then he removed my shalwar and kept praising my thighs and butts. I felt that he is paying special attention to my butts. He saw them while making me standing still. Then he told me keep my hands on a table and bend slightly, then sat behind me and kept touching, pressing and kissing my butts. Then he told me bend further and continued the same. Then he took me to bed, laid me on my chest and kept kissing, biting and tapping the butts with his palm. After some time he turned me and now I was on my back. He kissed my belly, boobs, cheeks, lips and spent lot of time in kissing and gently biting my thighs. Again he turned me and this time kept a pillow under my belly. This lifted my butts high making my body like a bow. He then again continued kissing, gently biting and praising my thighs and butts.
    After about an hour of playing with my body, he laid on my body and whispered in my ear asking me whether he should start the real thing and am I ready for it. There was no reason for refusal as I was there for the same purpose. So I nodded and then he told me that it would be painful and I had to bear it quietly. He then got up from my body and went to the nearby table, got a bottle of vaseline and returned. He applied vaseline on his dick, and then to my hole by entering a finger deep to lubricate it enough. Then he opened my butts with his hands and I felt the tip of his dick on my hole pressing slightly. This caused a strange feeling and I tried to squeeze my butts but was unable because I was in a bending position due to the pillow under my belly.
    As the dickhead pressed some more and it passed the rim of hole, it caused stinging pain producing a ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh from my lips but he kept pressing slowly and in a few minutes, half the dick was buried in the hole. It was unbearable but I stuffed the corner of a pillow in my mouth to stop my painful scream. He paused for a few moments and I felt that he is pulling it back but after pulling out slightly, he again pushed and this time he entered fully in a single move. Though his dick was smaller than Zeeshan but it was in the ass. Those who have passed through this experience, know that when first time a dick enters an ass, it is almost unbearable.
    My whole body was drenched with sweat and I was trembling due to severe pain. He now started moving his dick in and out and it seem to me that he kept it doing for hours. Suddenly his movements became speedier and then I felt something hot deep in my hole. This proved to be soothing a little and he fell on my body as if asleep. After some time he got up and pulled his dick from my hole with a plop. He went to washroom, came back after washing his dick but I was still lying in same position as I was unable to move due to lot of pain in my groins. He then came near me and started massaging and pressing my butts. This gave me relief in pain and I got up slowly. When he was tears on my face he felt sorry and excused but I said its OK. I am here to serve him tonight and he can do anything with me. I further said that you have helped me in getting rid from that bastard, so I will always remain thankful to you and to pay you my thank I will bear everything that happens to me even if I loose my life. On hearing this he just started to kiss me passionately and said that you are very good girl so it was my duty to help you, in future if you need any help in future, please don’t hesitate to ask me.
    He picked me up and took to the washroom, gave me a warm shower and washed my body with his own hands. This refreshed me and I was now in very good mood. We returned to the room and sat on a big sofa, me in his lap. He had arranged fruits, nuts juice and milk, which he offered me and this helped me in regaining my energy which I must have lost in bearing lot of pain. We spent about an hour in eating different things and drinking juices after which we got up and went to bed. We lay side by side touching each other’s bodies which made both of us horny and his dick was again hard like iron rod. Though he did not say anything himself but I knew his intentions so I turned my body and was now again on my chest with my ass upwards seeking his attention. He started kissing my back waist, butts, thighs, bite me there while pressing the butts which really turned me on. This time he asked me to be in the doggy style and he kneeled behind me. Then I felt his finger applying vaseline and next thing I felt was his dick pressing on my hole. This time I knew what would happen so I was mentally prepared for it. but surprisingly, though painful, it was bearable. When he started in and out movements the feeling was a mixture of pleasure and pain. This time he took more time but being less painful, I was enjoying it. After some time I felt him speeding up and then I felt a hot shot of cum deep in the ass after which he fell on me and I lay down pressed under his body. He pulled his dick but this time didn’t leave the bed and in a few moments I found him snoring heavily in a deep sleep.
    So readers, this was my first anal sex experience.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Anal Virginity - Next Story is here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Enjoyment

This is Arshya again. Readers must be remembering my earlier stories ‘Virginity Lost’ and ‘Anal Virginity’. This story tells that how I started enjoying my sex life.
    After completing my graduation, unfortunately, I lost my father. So My brother called us (mother and myself) to Islamabad as he was working there. I was always sad due to the tragic events of past. There was a young girl of my age in the neighbourhood who started coming to our house on one pretext or the other. Her name was Sameena. In a few days, she developed friendship with me. She was living alone with her mother who was a working lady, so all the day she remained alone at home. She was tall, beautiful, fair, bit bulky girl. Usually after asking my mother, she took me to her home to spend some time. There we often spent our time in listening music, reading digests or used to chat on different topics. One day the topic turned to sex and suddenly all the past events came before my eyes. This made me too sad which she instantly felt and asked me what is the matter. I was not ready to disclose anything of the past but seeing my sadness, she became suspicious. So on her too much insisting, I disclosed my secret to her. On listening all that, first she felt sorry for me, but on the other hand said that you are just a fool.
    I was astonished on her comments and asked, why she said this. She said that those bastards kept enjoying on your body and got all the pleasure and what did you get. You just got pain, cursing and anger. You too must have enjoyed it. If you would have been a wise girl, you would have not only enjoyed the sex but also black mailed those bastards. I said that leave it, it’s the matter of the past and I don’t want to discuss it any more. During the discussion I became more sad and tears were running from my eyes. She tried to console me and put her hand on my back, hugged me and kissed me. When I relaxed, even then she didn’t stopped hugging and kissing me. I was bit surprised and tried to get away but she didn’t let me go and said that we must enjoy our life. Always try to be happy and enjoy whatever happens in the life.

In a few minutes I also started enjoying her hugging and kissing. When she felt my enjoyment, she started sucking my lips and pressing my breasts. I was now unable to resist her so she kept proceeding and in a few minutes, she lifted my shirt and started sucking my nipples. When was fully lost in pleasure, she lowered my shalwar and started touching my pussy which made me jump with pleasure. She started fingering me and now I was unable to stop her so she continued her job and when I regained my senses after some time, I was discharged, for the first time in my life.

This gave me so much pleasure that I developed urge to feel that pleasure again and again. So I kept visiting her regularly on one pretext or the other. One day she asked me whether I needed some more enjoyment. “Yes, but how”, I asked in astonishment. She said that she had a boy friend whom she calls whenever she needs some enjoyment and relaxation. I flatly refused as I didn’t wanted to repeat the past events. But she said, nothing to fear, he is so gentle, loving, caring and kind hearted person and you will love her company. Though I had the urge to enjoy the sex but I refused. She kept insisting it and atleast after a week I hesitantly agreed. She was glad to hear this and told me to come next day. She suggested me to wear tight and sexy clothes so that when he looks me, he may get the impression of a sexy and romantic girl.

I kept thinking on this matter during the night but the pleasure to which Sameena introduced me was great and the pleasure which was about to come next day, was far better than that I was already enjoying. So I decided to meet her boyfriend. When I visited Sameena’s house next day, I was wearing a skin-tight shalwar qameez which clearly revealed all my curves. I wore light make up and was looking really sexy. There I found a young man of about 27, tall, handsome, fair, light moustaches, decent looking. His name was Khalid. They were sitting in the bedroom. Sameena introduced me to him and three of us kept chatting for some time after which she left both of us alone and went out of room saying that she is going to prepare tea for us.

He then got up from the sofa and bolt the door which made me nervous but he came to me, took my hand in his hands and made me get up from the chair. Now we were standing facing each other. He was saying gentle and lovely words in my praise and this made me calm. He took me in his arms and took me to bed, both of us lay on the bed and he started touching my body here and there while kissing me on my lips, eyes and cheeks. This made me hot and I start responding him by kissing and touching his body. Now he made me sit and told me to remove my shirt but I was so shy to do anything. So he did it himself and I let him do it without any resistance. I was now in my bra and he was kissing and pressing my breasts. I was now too hot and when he saw my condition he removed my shalwar, panty and bra. There was nothing on my body. He kept his hand on my pussy which just made me jump and it became wet instantly. So he kept rubbing his finger on the lips and during that his lips remained on my breasts sucking my nipples.

Suddenly he left my body and got off from the bed. I cried and asked him where is he going. He smiled and said, be patient, I am not going anywhere but you are not responding properly to me. I said, what should I do then. He said “I have removed your clothes, so you must remove my clothes in return”. So I also got off from the bed and immediately started unbuttoning his shirt and removed it. Next I removed his pants and then underwear, and what I revealed from the underwear just shocked me. He had a 7” long and very thick tool. Being now in our natural dress and again laying on the bed kissing and touching each other. Now instead of fingering he started licking and sucking my cunt and my body was shaking on the bed. Again he left me and complained that I am not responding properly. I asked what do to now, he said that he is sucking me and I should suck him in return. Though I had never even kissed a dick but today I was in such a hot mood that I at once held his dick and took it in my mouth begging him to resume his sucking. Being a big and thick tool it was difficult to suck it properly but I was doing it anyway. Now we were enjoying each other in 69 position. In a few minutes I felt that I am going to explode and in the next few seconds I got a huge orgasm which I had never got with Sameena. But his mouth didn’t leave my cunt and kept sucking. This made me more hot and then he pulled his tool from my mouth and left my cunt, came between my legs, lifted and spread them wide and kept the tip of his tool on my cunt. Being so much wet, there was no resistance at all and he pushed all of it in a single thrust.

His enormous size and mighty thrust produced a scream from me but then I adjusted and started enjoying the first fuck with my own will. It lasted for 10 minutes after which I felt a hot fountain shooting inside my pussy. This made me explode instantly and my body start shaking but the grip of his strong arms was so tightly that I was unable to move. When both the explosions finished, his body fell on mine and we kept laying relaxed. We were laying in this position for some time when we heard clapping sound. It was Sameena who was watching us from a window. I asked Khalid why didn’t he checked the windows to which he laughed and said that it was planned by both of them because Sameena wanted to watch me get fucked.

During my next visits to her house we also did three somes, but my next story would narrate my anal experience with Khalid because Sameena has told everything to him and he was now eager to enjoy my ass. So readers, bye till then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Anal with Khalid

Hi readers, this is Arshya again with my next story. This story is to narrate my further experiences with Khalid whom I kept meeting at Sameena’s house. In the beginning I feared about the pregnancy but Sameena and Khalid were experts in this field so they kept providing me contraceptives and I was safe from any kind of fear. But this use of contraceptives and regular sex made my body bit bulky just about which Khalid always said that now I look more beautiful and my curves are now more prominent and sexy. Anyway, I was now enjoying my life. One day Sameena told me that Khalid wants to have anal sex with me. I was shocked to hear that but she said that this is not new for you and you must try it again. I asked her whether Khalid does anal with her, to which she replied positively and told that they do it during her periods and otherwise once a week. Then I said that first you and Khalid have to do anal before me and next day I would let Khalid do anal with me. Sameena readily agreed to this and the next day there was a great show for me.

Next day when I went to her house both of them were there. After my arrival Sameena told Khalid that Arshi want to see you fucking my ass so today she will be watching and we would do anal for her. Khalid was happy to hear this as he was always ready for anal. So they removed their clothes and asked me to do so, I asked why, Khalid said, you would help us in our session. So I also removed everything from my body and now all of us had nothing on. Now we were lying on bed, Khalid in the middle and both the nude girls on his each side. Khalid held Sameena in his arms and started kissing and hugging, my duty was to keep caressing their bodies during which I also had to caress and suck his dick. When both of them were hot enough to start the actual thing, I lubricated Sameena’s asshole and Khalid’s dick with baby lotion. Then Khalid kept a big pillow on the bed and Sameena laid keeping her belly on it, thus raising her ass high. She had big, fleshy and soft butts which was shaking with their movements on bed. Khalid then sat over her legs and told me to pull open her butts which revealed her lubricated, shining pink hole. He told me to hold his dick and keep it on Sameena’s ass hole. I kept his dick on her hole and he started pressing. Sameena started moaning which made the scene toooo hot. Khalid kept pressing his dick millimeter by millimeter, which produced hissing and moaning sounds from Sameena. When whole of the dick was buried in her ass, he stopped and let her butts relaxed for a while. And after that he started in and out movements.

I observed with amusement that while having sex in pussy he was always very fast and rough but in the ass his movements were very gentle and slow. So now it seemed that Sameena was also enjoying the anal session and making sexy sounds. Khalid was kissing the back of her neck and sucking her earlobes which was making Sameena more and more hot. After some time Khalid’s movements became fast and suddenly he jammed whole dick deep in her ass as deep as possible and stopped there but his butts were squeezing again and again. In the same way Sameena’s body was also shaking and she was making slight screaming sounds. Within a couple of minutes both of them relaxed their bodies and he lay on her body feeling very much relaxed.

After some time Sameena started to move and Khalid lifted his body from hers, pulled his dick out from her asshole and lay on the bed. I then took a towel and cleaned his dick, then her ass and asked her as to what are her feelings. She said that she enjoyed it very much and further said that she always enjoys anal sex. She told me to get ready next day for the same thing and winked an eye on Khalid. I became bit shy. Khalid then held me by arm and pulled me on his body and laid me over his body, kissed me and whispered “you would enjoy more than Sameena” so don’t worry about anything and just give it a try.

Then all of us got up from bed, went to washroom and washed each other’s body. Most of the time both the girls kept massaging and rubbing his body which he enjoyed very much and his dick became hard. I was also hot after watching all that and was desiring to have a pussy session but he said that he must save his energies for tomorrow and pinched my ass. This again made me shy again. Then we came out of washroom and dressed each other and then I left for my home.
    This night was sleepless for me because I had watched a full session of sex which made me very hot and I did nothing to relieve this heat. Other thing which kept me sleepless was the fear of anal sex because my past anal experience with Zulfiqar have been very painful and I was expecting the same again. On the other hand I thought about Sameena who seemed to enjoy the anal session very much. So I was having mixed feelings but the love I had developed for Khalid after all that sex, was forcing me to try anal with him.

Next day when I reached Sameena’s house, instead of taking me to the bedroom, where Khalid was waiting for me, she took me to other room. When I asked the reason, she told that she wanted to prepare me for the first anal with Khalid. As everyone wants the sex to be romantic, so I agreed for the preparations. She told me to remove everything which I instantly did. Then she told me to lay on the bed with my back up, when I did, she took the nail polish and I felt the tip of its brush tickling on my ass. I tried to ask her what she is doing but she told me to remain quiet. After finishing her job she told me to get up and stand before the mirror. I did but could see nothing as whatever done was on my butts. Then she took another mirror and held it behind me in such a way which show my ass in the front mirror. I was astonished to see two heart marks made on each of my butts, there was also an arrow below both the heart marks which was pointing towards my ass hole. Next thing she did was drawing a big heart mark on my belly and two rings around my nipples. The she gave me a see-through nighty to wear and then took me to the bed room which was being used for our love sessions.

Khalid was also waiting for me in the same kind of romantic atmosphere. He had nothing on his body and on his belly “welcome” was painted with nail polish. A big heart shaped balloon was hanging by a wall. Light music was playing and he was laying on the bed spreading his arms and legs, dick pointing to sky. I became too shy on seeing all this but Sameena’s presence relaxed me very much. She then removed my nighty and took me to the bed giving my hand in Kahlid’s hand saying, now have her hand and do whatever you want to do, she is all yours now. Khalid took me in his arms and laid me beside him and started hugging and kissing my body all over. Then he turned me over and started kissing my back from neck to feet. While kissing, he asked me whether I was ready for the real thing. I said I cant say anything because it would be very painful to which he referred the event of last day when he did anal with Sameena in my presence. Then Sameena also came near me and said that Khalid is always gentle in anal and there would no pain at all and there would be lot of enjoyment. Then Khalid told her to prepare me so she made me lie on my side so that now Sameena and me were laying on bed facing each other. She put her legs on me and intermingled them with my legs. Then Khalid lay behind me and I felt the tip of his tool on my butts. Then Sameena handed him a bottle of body lotion from the bed-side table with which he lubricated my ass hole and his dick. Next thing I felt was his dick pressing on my hole. I tried to squeeze but I was unable because I was in bending position and my legs were grasped tightly in Sameena’s legs. I felt the entry of his dick bit by bit and was expecting sharp pain but there was no pain. Instead there was only some uneasy feeling which wasn’t unbearable. But when about half of the dick was inside, I started feeling pain. When a painful moan escaped my lips, Sameena started sucking my lips and closed my lips within hers. After hearing my moans and slight movements of my body Khalid became slow but kept pushing his tool inside. In a few minutes all the dick was in my hole after which he stopped pushing and stay still for some time and started pressing my upper breast with one hand. Sameena then left my lips and started sucking my other breast which made me very hot and I started enjoying the scene. When Khalid felt that I am now relaxed and enjoying, he started in and out movements. The friction of his tool with the asshole made me more hot and moans of pleasure started from my lips. After a few minutes of movements he told Sameena to leave my body. When Sameena moved behind, Khalid changed my position from side to upside down. I was now laying on my chest and Khalid was laying on my body with his dick buried deep inside my ass. This proved to be bit painful as penetration was much deeper in this position. But I was not in a position to feel any pain now because of ecstasy and heat. The mixture of pain and pleasure was making me mad and I was moving my body and shaking my ass to respond him. It seemed like hours when I felt that his movements became speedier and faster, and finally all the movements stopped, his dick jammed deep inside the ass hole and I felt fountain of hot boiling cum deeeeeeep inside the hole. First spurt of his cum made me jump with pleasure and then my body became calm and relaxed and after a few spurts, his body also relaxed laying over mine. I was astonished to feel that I also got a huge orgasm when he came deep in my ass hole.

After few minutes we heard Sameena moaning. Khalid got up from me and both of us were astonished to see that her body was shaking as she was having an orgasm because she had been fingering her pussy during our anal session. When she regained her senses, she was bit shy to see both of us watching her but Khalid held her hand and pulled her near and all three of us hugged each other. Then we went to washroom, washed each other during which both of them kissed my ass many times. Khalid complimented me on having such a round, beautiful, soft, fleshy ass with a flexible hole which gave him so much pleasure which he had never got before.

So this was my anal experience with Khalid, you must have enjoyed reading it. I would be waiting for the comments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Mast Zindagi

Reders must be remembering that I was now enjoying sex with Sameena and Khalid which continued in the normal pace for a few months. But suddenly things changed.

One day when I went to meet them, another guy was also there. He was tall, handsome, healthy and well built with thick moustaches. I thought that he may be some guest at Sameena’s house but she told me that from now onwards, he will be also be participating in our daily fun. I was shocked to know and flatly refused to accept any new person. Sameena took me to other room and said that Kahlid is only male with us and we are two females so there must be another male so that we are two couples and all of us can enjoy at the same time. I said that its not fair as how can you trust on a new person. Sameena said that Saleem is not new and she has enjoyed him many times, he is far better than Khalid in sex. I became silent and then she again said that he is very good in sex and we will enjoy his company very much. Saying this she hugged me and said “don’t worry, there would be no problem at all. Don’t waste time and now lets enjoy the life”. Saying this she held my hand and took me to that room where we were going to enjoy our time. On reaching there both the males stood up and welcomed us back to room. As I was still shy in the presence of new person, Khalid came to me and then Sameena and Khalid both held me by my sides and took me to Saleem. Saleem stepped forward and kissed on my face and took both my hands in his hands. Then Kahlid and Sameena left my arms and Saleem took me in his arms and started hugging and kissing. Khalid and Sameena started the same too and now both the couples started hugging and kissing and by the passage of time, I felt relaxed and pleasure overcame the shyness. Then Khalid told all of us to remove our clothes but again I became shy whereas all three of them did that in a while. When I was only person left in the room with clothes on, they came to me and started removing my clothes. They completed their job in a while and again handed me over to Saleem who now held me by my breasts and took me to bed.

But when I glanced at Saleem’s tool, I was shocked to see that it was not only bigger than Khalid’s dick but it was the biggest one I have ever seen. When Sameena saw what I am watching, she understood the matter and holding Saleem’s dick in her hand, told me that it’s the best dick she came across and the pleasure Saleem can give to any girl, none other can give. These words were very inviting and convincing so all the fear and shyness in me had gone at once. Then all four went to bed and started kissing, hugging touching, pressing etc. and all this was not restricted to one’s partner but everyone was playing with everyone’s body. This made the things more erotic and sexy and in a short while Sameena took Saleem’s tool in her hands and winked an eye to Khalid who opened my legs and prepared me for the biggest tool I had ever enjoyed. My pussy was very wet due to the foreplay. Sameena put the head of Saleem’s tool on my pussy and started pushing in. Khalid came over me and kept each of his legs on my sides made the posture like he is sitting on my chest. He brought his tool near my lips and told me to suck it. I started and then I felt that Saleem has started pushing his gigantic tool in my pussy. I was feeling pain and was thinking that my pussy might tear today but Khalid’s tool in my mouth didn’t let me scream at all.

About half of his tool entered normally with pleasure and bit pain as it was thicker than Khalid but after that it started to be painful and almost unbearable. Being Khalid’s tool in my mouth I was unable to should to say something but I tried to shake my body to show my inconvenience. So Saleem stopped pushing in and stay for a while and I was bit relaxed, he again started pushing. Within a few minutes all of his tool was in me and now he started in and out movements. I was feeling good now and I was enjoying it. When they saw me enjoying, Kahlid pulled out his tool from my mouth and told Sameena to become in doggy style, when she did, he pushed his tool, lubricated with my saliva, in her asshole. She was expecting it in her pussy but when it entered her ass hole in a single jerk she tried to jump and shout but Khalid was aware of it so he grabbed her strongly and continued his work. Saleem was continuously giving me mighty jerks which made me cum very soon as compared to the previous fucks with Khalid. My coming didn’t stop or slow Saleem’s jerks but he kept doing his job in the same pace which made me cum about 4 times in 4 or 5 minutes. Still he didn’t cum nor I felt that he will be coming in the next few minutes but I was fully exhausted by then. Seeing my condition, he left me and told the other couple that he is joining them.

They left each other and Saleem lay on bed straight. Sameena came on him and sat on his body taking his tool in her pussy. Then Khalid came behind Sameena, pushed her body forward so that her ass hole became prominent. Khalid came behind her and started his job again which he was doing before inclusion of Saleem. I was so exhausted that I felt that I would not be able even to move my body for the next few hours as I have never had sex with such an enormous tool before but in a few minutes I was OK and started watching them having threesome. When Saleem saw that I am OK now, he invited me to join them. I got up and went near them. He made me sit on his face with my pussy on his face and started licking, then Sameena started sucking my breasts and I again became so hot that I started fully participating in the foursome. In a few minutes I felt that Saleem is coming in the Sameena’s pussy and Khalid is also about to fill her other hole so I removed Sameena’s face from my breast and started sucking her breasts. This made her extremely hot and all three of them came so much that I was thinking that this bed would be broken today as all four of us were shaking too much. When it was over we lay on bed and relaxed, then got up and went to washroom and washed each other’s body. Then got dressed up and had tea then I left Sameena’s house and came to my home.