اردو فنڈا کے بہترین سلسلے اور ہائی کلاس کہانیاں پڑھنے کے لئے ابھی پریمیم ممبرشپ حاصل کریں

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Failed to Cure Virginity (From Islamabad)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Failed to Cure Virginity (From Islamabad)

Hello hot guys and horny gals. First of all let me appreciate urdufunda for having this terrific section. I know many guys and gals masturbate reading this section and regulate their lusts. Itís simply awesome.

This is my first time pasting my story. I am Sameer, 24 from Rawalpindi/Pakistan. I am a handsome guy doing BCS from a well reputed university here in the town. I am very much afraid as the hunger for sex in this region is increasing as itís not available very easily or openly. So everybody is crazy about it. Luckily I got a chance few months ago, and that was with my classmate.

I have got 6 gals in my class and each of them is superb, u can say "aik se barh ker aik". But samiya she is very much different from others. I donít have words to describe her. She is the most beautiful girl I ever came across. I donít know the exact figure but tell u that she has lovely boobs, well pointed - they look like melons, her hips rounded and notably stretched. Long hairs reaching hips, brown eyes, cut the long into short she was a machine just configured for sex. uss ki body, chaal, bolna, manners I mean she is full in everything.

She covers her whole body just like every other girl in the region. But her poor clothes never were able to keep the secret of her assets.
    I am a guy with no guts to speak with girls, so most of times I am struggling at it.

In last semester, we were doing our practical and I got samiya with my batch. So we worked collectively. From there I got a lil frank with her. On that particular day I donít know how, of course accidentally my hand touched her ass checks, man that was a shock at least for me, itna soft and hot, I believe, that feeling I never will forget. Those were the best seconds of my life. She at once looked at me. Our eyes met, I just shook my head in sorry she acknowledged it and we started working again. Things became normal, and we ended up into friendship, not a close one, but aksar hum loog ghap shap kia kartay thay.

Once I remember it was Friday, she said "Sameer plz apnay notes daina" she missed previous two lectures. So I handed them over to her. She went through them but couldnít get my writing, so she requested me if I can spare some time to brief her lectures that she missed. I had urgency on that day so I excused, on this samiya called me to come next day, (Friday) at 10:00 am.
    I was late as ever but this time only 20-min I hurriedly said hello to her and started with the studies, even I didnít waited her to reply my salaam.

Hunnnnn I forgot to tell u that on Fridays our campus is usually empty and we sat in the corner of ground. There are some bushy trees creating a splendor environment and a bit of secrecy. After some time I realized that samiya is not listening to me. I inquired if everything is ok. she nodded in -ve "meri tabiyat shakt kharab hai, aatay howay rastey main chakar aa gaye" I got lil worried and said "to Doc ke paas chaltay hain "

Samiya "nahi itna bhi maslaa nahi hai, abhi theek ho jaoon gi"

Me "are u sure"

Samiya "hunn hunn I am, waisay raat se saray badan main thakan feel ho rahi thi, abb bhi mera jism thakawat ki waja se dard kar raha hai, aur headache bhi hai"

Me "samiya app ko rest ki zarorat hai"

Samiya "koi baat nahi abhi theek ho jaoon gi, u dont worry"

I was thinking ke what to do, I got an idea..."main app ka sar daba doon"

Samiya "nahi bahi, kaisay, app larkay hoa ur main larki"

Me "hum friends bhi to hain"

Samiya "no no"

At that moment I was a bit hot, and was desperate to touch her, and hoped ke things will go good for me. I insisted again, at that she agreed I donít know how she dared that but she replied affirmative - she was sitting on ground I sat behind her on knees, wracked her fore head in my both hands and started messaging her. During this I tried to make sure that my body doesnít touch her.

Despite the distance, the warmth of her body kept sending shocks into me. And the odor of her perfume made the feelings worst. I was a just centimeter away from her. After 4 to 5 min she got a bit relaxed and tried to put her hands on her shoulders by stretching her armpits. This made her move a bit back. This worked for me, and my pointed dick just targeted the hook of her bra, which she also felt. I was so nervous (this was my first time ever in such a situation). I didnít know what to do. We both didnít move from our positions. After a while I eased myself a bit and touched my thighs with her back. She still didnít move, upon which I got courage. Thought ke kaam ban gia. But still had to do tough.

"thanx baas karo". She told me...

I backed off (in desperation). She then put her both hands on her back and applying a little push. I understood "back bhi daba doon (with a naughty smile I said to her)", "never abb hud hoti hai har cheez ki" listening this I thought ke sara kaaam dump ho gia, I will never be able to do this in my life.

"Sameer thori pyaaas lagi hai, pani na pii aayin", she asked me, my answer was of course in "yes". We started moving towards the main block where the water cooler was installed.

Meanwhile I was having trouble hiding my bludge. I guess she saw it, as she was smiling all the way through corridor. Uss ne thora sa pani piya.

Samiya "Ander kissi class room main heater ke neechay na bhathain"

Me "haan theek hai, chaloo"

I again started dreaming, I led her to the most unreachable room, which was near the stores. How to lit the heater, as there would be no one around with match box. She didnít know that I smoke. I hesitantly took out my lighter, "tum cigratee pitay hoo", she cried. I was answer less. And keep littering the heater. "No", was the only word I could speak Ė but of course she was not convinced.

She sat on the main desk, and eased her back lying down on her back, legs still hanging down the desk. Man I canít tell u the scene I watched, the boobs just pointing to the ceiling. I came near to her, "are u alright", she placing her hands on fore head "plz Usman phir se sar bada doo, I am not feeling well", I got over joyed.

This time I played a technique, I started messaging her while standing at her side as she was on the edge of desk. During the message I kept on decreasing the distance at last my elbow touched her mount, hmmmmmmm I sighed in a nervous condition, and so was she. Those little touches made both of us at full, she at once turned around and now she was lying with hips towards me, "Usman plz back bhi daba dooo," in a slow voice she managed to utter these words.

My heart was pounding out, everything was so unexpected and in that much accidental manner ke I did not believe myself, but thatís per sure, all this was badly required. I put my hand on her back with her jersey still on, it was hindering my way. She understood the scenario and pulled her jersey over. Now she was in only her outfits, which were deliberately showing every curve.
    Her qameez was silky of light blue color, not that much thin stuff but her black bra could be seen under it. I started the proceedings - set my hands covering every inch of her back but I knew my boundaries. Even after all that I was unable to make any move. I was working between the bra strips to the end of her hips.

At last I decided ke this time I will go bit down but I was so stupid when I felt the mound I creeped back. Samiya was just lying there calmly. While returning to the upper back I slipped my hand to the front part of her body just touching the roundness of the boobs. She still didnít show any sort of reaction Ė which encouraged me. This time I moved to her soft and rounded hips, yes I did that at last samiya with heavy breath looked behind just smiled and then closed her eyes. I got the signal I was looking for. My one hand was working on samyaís hips.

Now this is the climax episode of the whole game. I was getting crazy, but I kept myself calm and kept doing things slowly for best performance. I moved up towards belly then the melons, my dreams, I cupped them, which were soft and so firm under the silky suit they were being felt more than amazing.
    Samiya started shifting her qameez up, still lying down. I helped her take her kameez off, and here were the most valuable assets I had ever seen. Just right roundness, and were solid, packed in black bra. Now samiya was standing on floor, with a marvelous smile we locked on our lips and started shooting our tongues exploring each other, it was our first time, she told me later that it was also her first ever experience.

That kiss will be remembered throughout my life. We kept on kissing for at least 10 min we both were out of this world.

We returned back when her mobile rang. "Shit..." I yield and threw it away and started things as they were. This time rather on some down areas unhooked her bra; here come the boobs, pink nipples those were erecting now. Sucking was delicious especially for samiya. She got very much exited within minutes.

I sucked those pink nipples till they were red, yea they nipples changed into red from pink. Shalwarís string, I grabbed it and pulled out. Samiya shouted at once in resistance, but I didnít notice her and pulled shalwar down her knees. She crossed her legs, hiding the secrets from me, I waited for a sec then looked into her eyes which were flesh I turned my intentions towards the real part. Placed a hand on her black panty - rubbed my fingers pinching the clitoris. Samiya closing her eyes and had a deep sigh sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I pulled doen the panty with a single but sudden jerk. The pussy was recently shaven and was clean, pink clitoris, love hole seemed tight but was wet enough. I started messaging it while other hand concentrating on nipples.
    Samiya's eyes were tightly shut - lips lil parted, tongue rubbing them sequencely. Everything was perfect and in complete silence, except of heavy breathings of ours. I kept my tongue on the love part, which an awesome sensation, wonderful experience for me. abhi tak to main ne yeh sab kuch movies main daikha tha, but now I was actually experiencing it. I started fingering her which made a bit uncomfortable bcoz of pain, she was so tight, she later told me that she never masturbated. Yet I managed to have way for my index finger into samiyaís vagina. I was sucking and fucking her by fingers. She got climax and loaded juices over my fingers. She was breathing heavily.

After returning to senses samiya looked as she had found everything, may be this point was the end of her findings. She stood up and looked rite into me and started kissing me. That kissing session continued for 5 min then she undid my clothes. First shirt than the jeans and here sprang out my dildlo. She was stunned at the sight. I made her kneel down and suck it. As expected she never went for a blowjob, instead she started rubbing my dick Ė but masterfully and professionally that I was in heavens.

Within 2 min I felt building pressure and shot gallons of cum., as myself was wondering from where this cum came from. We both hugged each other totally naked. Completely sank into each other. Soon samiya felt something on her thighs it was nothing else than my tool.

Samiya: "Sameer dekho main ajj bohat agay chali gai hoon, but main aur agay nahi jana chati"

Me: "kia matlab, abhi to kia hi kia hai.... (said naughtily)"

Samiya: "plz Sameer I donít want to lose virginity, I want to keep this for my husband, mujhay pata hai humaray liye yahan se wapis jana mushkil hai, but namumkin nahi hai"

Me: "samiya tum kia keh rahi ho, plz kuch nahi hota" While saying this I turned her back forcefully making her bend on the desk, exposing her vagina at the right height for me... At this she exclaimed "plz, ", (while tears came in her eyes, I was holding her tightly so she chouldnít un-grip me) "plz sameer, plzzzzzzzz"

"Samiya kuch nahi ho ga u will enjoy, I assure u " iss ke sath hi main ne apni dick uss ke entrance par rakh di, which she felt, but this time she forcibly kicked me back.

Me: "what the hell is this samiya"

Samiya: "mujhay janay do plz (rotay howay) "
    Me "accha acccha as u wish, main ne jo kuch bhi kia tumhari mwerzi say kia if u dont wanna go ahead Ė thatís okay"

Samiya: "(a bit relaxed) thanx Sameer, thanx a lot" she came to me and kissed again. This time she hugged me so tightly I donít know why but she was weeping, creasing my back and kissing me. I was amazed to see the passion of this girl. We parted our lips and I could only managed to say
    " thanx samiya for wonderful time, I will never forget this day"
    She was to reply

"Sameer u are so nice, thanx a lot, maine bhi enjoy kia but sorry, main tumhari baat nahi mani.thanx again"

There I helped her get dressed, I was watching the secrets being buried under the clothes, and thinking if I will ever able to see them again or not. And she helped me while getting dressed. We both left that memorable room no 13 with a last kiss...

She requested me to forget this incident, which I did. Now we are just good friends. Even the bond is tighter now. I am really lucky to have friend like her and yet unlucky that I just missed my destiny by inches...

Feedback requested at [email protected]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up

:SugarwareZ-004::SugarwareZ-004::SugarwareZ-004::SugarwareZ-004::SugarwareZ-004::SugarwareZ-004::SugarwareZ-004::SugarwareZ-004:

WHAT NICE STORY VERY WELL WRITTEN. I WAS FEELING THE SAME AS I WERE IN PLACE OF YOU :SugarwareZ-009::SugarwareZ-009::SugarwareZ-009:NEVER MIND JUST JOKING.

BUT VERY WELL KEEP IT UP

:SugarwareZ-053::SugarwareZ-053::SugarwareZ-053::SugarwareZ-053:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yaar i am astonished why anybody else never replied bye the way keep it up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for appriciating bro - This was my first ever try :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no responses yeh tu bohat discouraging hay

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sonara khafa na ho ham hai na app ki story par raye dainy k liye
    achi story hai aur bhi likh k post karo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Zaberdast yar u r just like me.............sharmila jo kuch sab kuch ker k b kuch nahi kar saka u r just like me and same thing happen to me in islambad hotel but no fucking............................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Niceeeeeeeeee yar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yaar great story, and u r a good human being that u did not sopile her. u will be blessed by the nature on this account if u r true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thanks yaaar Nice Story